Monday 22 March 2010

10 Things that shouldn’t be mixed, but when they do something good happens.

Lasers - You may think Star Wars or Star Trek.. wait no that’s phasors, but lasers are cool, right? They are everywhere in our daily lives but not exactly in the way we see them in the Sci-Fi flicks. Super markets, Pointers & Cops Laser guns.


Eyes - But just like your mom told you not to look into the laser or you’ll go blind! Well it’s a bit different, but Lasik seems to have change this dangerous combination into something of a wonderful break


through in technology called: LASIK





lasik


Milk - Does the body good, or that’s what the TV tells me anywho. I always had sinus problems when I drank milk, but the kid next door got big and strong and beat the living snot out of me almost everyday! Oh well, that’s the way the cookie crumbles.


Bacteria - ..ew grose, but really it can be good for us and helpful in many ways. Such as something we can, or at least SHOULD, all love: Cheese





cheese



Metal - ok… metal is cool, metal is good for making stuff. It is in our lives everyday to the point that I can hardly imagine how we have any of the unused resource left on this planet. From paper clips to fighter jets, it’s used in every aspect of our lives.



Alcohol - Also used in almost every aspect of our lives… for some of us. Most of us over the age of 17 probably know about a magical combination of liquor and gold shards to form a tasty beverage called: Goldschläger




goldschlager


Cartoons - You all grew up with this stuff. I mean, I never had TV, I was only let out of the closet to mow the lawn and do the dishes but you guys know what I’m talking about.


Adult Humor – Witty, dirty, and funny in a way that it shouldn’t be. Simpsons started it, Futurama did it, Family Guy mastered it.








family-guy


Food – Yea dude, food! kinda keeps me alive. You eat too much obviously! 220 lbs is a little high for some one of you age, ANYONE, but we need it.


Radiation – Yeah, I hear this causes cancer but quality of food and the amount of artificial sweeteners you digest, I think radiation is the least of you worries. Microwaves are nice though, there are not enough hours in the day as it is, thank god for: Microwave Ovens






microwave-ovens

No comments:

Post a Comment